DIVE DEEP FOR ENCOURAGEMENT
The 'Dive Deep' series was designed specifically for us to go deeper into His Truth, to grow in maturity, and to be skilled in the Word of Righteousness.
For the first journal of this series, we will be exploring the Book of Philippians, where Paul encourages the church of Philippi to live with Christlike conduct. Its four short chapters afford us the opportunity to go deep in understanding each verse, their contexts, and search out the meaning of each root word or phrase.
Cover: Soft PU Leather in Orange-yellow, Rounded Corners, Debossed Text
Binding: Thread Sewn
Paper Type: 100gsm, Woodfree, Uncoated
Pages: 96 Pages
Back Pocket: Yes
- Introduction & Guide to Dive Deep
- Book of Philippians: Verses on each page
- Mind-map: Space for notes
- Learn, Reflect, Pray: Space for you to write down learning points, reflection, and prayer
- Search it out: Space for you to write down reference verses that uses the same root word
- Notes: Blank pages for more doodles
For small group study, select a bundle of 4 for a special rate (save $24).
*Photos are for illustration purposes only. Colours may vary due to lighting conditions