- Part of #TPJx Initiative to kickstart the culture of Good.
- Design submitted by Felicia Soon (@fel_sierra)
- 20% of the proceeds from first month of launch (Nov - Dec 2019) will go towards supporting the work of Cageless Birds.
The Cageless Birds is a missional community founded by Jonathan and Melissa Helser. We live and work on 52 acres of land located in Sophia, North Carolina. Our ministry is dedicated to seeing hearts liberated by the love of God. We host worship gatherings and lead discipleship schools, retreats and camps for all ages known as the 18 Inch Journey. As a creative community we are devoted to wholehearted living and cultivating the arts through: writing books, recording original music, handcrafting leather goods and pottery, roasting coffee and creating visual art. All of the proceeds from these products enable us to continue leading schools and discipling hearts. Thank you for supporting the Cageless Birds.
- Size: 13cm x 19cm
- Hard Cover, Round Corners
- Printed Cover with Matt Lamination
- 80gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White)
- Inner Bookmark Ribbon: Pink
- Back Pocket: Yes
- 120 Blank Pages
- Artist's Message Printed on Back Cover:
Thank you for being there in every season of my life. Thank you for still loving me, and for not giving up on me. You see the victories despite all of my failures - those that I knowingly walked into, and those that I'm unaware of. Even though I don't see them, you hear armies upon armies of trumpets, proclaiming and celebrating the victories. You've already seen a victory over my life even if all I see are defeats and disappointments.
I know that the journey isn't going to be smooth. You said so yourself. Seasons will change. But as surely as the winter melts away, spring will always bloom right after. And throughout this chapter and the many others to come, thank you for always being by my side.