- Part of #TPJx 2020 to kickstart the culture of Good.
- Design submitted by Andrea (@littlekrafts).
- *20% of the proceeds from sale of this notebook will go towards supporting the work of Habitat for Humanity (Singapore), Hagar (Singapore), Tamar Village (Singapore), and Safe Place (Singapore).
*From Sep 2020 - Dec 2020
- Free 'Thank You' colour pencil (jumbo, 4-in-1 lead) with every purchase
- Size: 13cm x 19cm
- Hard Cover, Round Corners
- Printed Cover with Matt Lamination
- *NEW* Lightweight: 80gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 108 pages
- Standard: 100gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 120 pages
- Inner Bookmark Ribbon: Emerald Green
- Back Pocket: Yes
- Artist's Message Printed on Back Cover:
We all have different love languages. 'Words of affirmation' is one of them. We realise that, for those with this love language, the power of words can either make or break them.
We often don’t realise how powerful our words can be. When someone is hurting, we have the opportunity to bring them comfort through our words.
Whether or not someone is in a difficult situation, words of encouragement have proven to motivate and bring joy to people. They may help someone feel loved, recognised, and important.
“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well” (Psalm 139:14) Through Christ, each of us has been made perfect. We are beautiful in our own way.
I hope that this artwork would serve as a reminder of the unique beauty you carry; that it would inspire you to be the best version of yourself. No matter how hard it gets, always remember that you’re loved!