- Part of #TPJx 2020 to kickstart the culture of Good.
- Design submitted by Aly (@alyletters).
- Size: 13cm x 19cm
- Hard Cover, Round Corners
- Printed Cover with Matt Lamination
- Lightweight: 80gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 108 pages
- Inner Bookmark Ribbon: Light Mulberry
- Back Pocket: Yes
- Artist's Message Printed on Back Cover:
To win our earthly battles, we have to first overcome the ones that are raging within our spirits. That requires us to wrestle with God until we end up in a posture of complete surrender and submission to His kingship - by being on our knees.
At the feet of our Heavenly King, we can find conviction that overwrites condemnation, security that replaces fear, and freedom that makes no room for worry. These inner victories are what will lead us to outer, tangible breakthroughs.
The subtle shades of army colours and their patterns in the background seek to serve as a reminder to always choose prayer and worship as our battle plan. Because the only way we’ll ever stand is on our knees with lifted hands.