- Part of #TPJx 2020 to kickstart the culture of Good.
- Design submitted by Melissa (@letteringunderhiswings).
- *20% of the proceeds from sale of this notebook will go towards supporting the work of Habitat for Humanity (Singapore), Hagar (Singapore), Tamar Village (Singapore), and Safe Place (Singapore).
*From Sep 2020 - Dec 2020
- Free 'Thank You' colour pencil (jumbo, 4-in-1 lead) with every purchase
- Size: 13cm x 19cm
- Hard Cover, Round Corners
- Printed Cover with Matt Lamination
- *NEW* Lightweight: 80gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 108 pages
- Standard: 100gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 120 pages
- Inner Bookmark Ribbon: Olive Green
- Back Pocket: Yes
- Artist's Message Printed on Back Cover:
Did you know that the first time the word 'beloved' was used in the New Testament was during Christ's baptism when a voice sounded from heaven, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased” (Matthew 3:17)?
That same voice calls you His beloved! This is a special word that God has reserved for His children. Do you feel worthy of this term of endearment? I know I don’t always feel deserving of such a beautiful name. And by our own merit we are undeserving of it and of His love.
But when the Father looks down upon you and me, He sees us through the blood of His Son. Jesus has deposited His righteousness into you. You can walk confidently in His grace, proudly wearing this title 'beloved'. You can live in joy because you are God’s possession.
As His beloved you are cared for, protected, and comforted. He knows your fears, your worries, and your imperfections. There is no greater love - a love so unfailingly, deep, and eternal. And this is the marvel of marvels; that He has called me 'beloved'.