- Part of #TPJx 2020 to kickstart the culture of Good.
- Design submitted by Sue Ann (@love.ann.joy).
- *20% of the proceeds from sale of this notebook will go towards supporting the work of Habitat for Humanity (Singapore), Hagar (Singapore), Tamar Village (Singapore), and Safe Place (Singapore).
*From Sep 2020 - Dec 2020
- Size: 13cm x 19cm
- Hard Cover, Round Corners
- Printed Cover with Matt Lamination
- *NEW* Lightweight: 80gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 108 pages
- Standard: 100gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 120 pages
- Inner Bookmark Ribbon: White
- Back Pocket: Yes
- Artist's Message Printed on Back Cover:
God speaks to us through dreams. Some of us may have grand, ambitious dreams; others, perhaps a little more modest - but each, no less, is fuelled by a significant and unique purpose that has been carefully placed by God within us for such a time as this (Philippians 2:13).
No dream is too big for God to grant, nor so small that it would be overlooked by the Great Almighty. Our dreams are unique, each carrying its own momentous purpose to further His kingdom.
No matter the scale of your dream, know that God is capable of so much more (Ephesians 3:20). Our vision is often limited by human “nearsightedness”, but God already sees its complete blueprint. How may we access it? By dreaming in faith.
Each dream is designed to challenge, uproot, and transform us. Commit yours to the Lord. Seek first His kingdom above all else as you build it with Him. May we not limit Him by our lack of faith. Let us trust in His faithfulness, that the dream He has specially curated for us to carry will be taken to greater heights and impact lives in an unimaginable measure.
So start dreaming in faith and trust that the dreams He has blessed you with will come to pass for His glory.