- Part of #TPJx 2020 to kickstart the culture of Good.
- Design submitted by Renata (@renatatotart).
- Size: 13cm x 19cm
- Hard Cover, Round Corners
- Printed Cover with Matt Lamination
- Lightweight: 80gsm Woodfree Paper (Off White), 108 pages
- Inner Bookmark Ribbon: Sky Blue
- Back Pocket: Yes
- Artist's Message Printed on Back Cover:
Art is one way we express ourselves – we all know that. It is also how we might relieve ourselves of stress, fear, and sorrow.
I was an artist in my childhood. But somewhere along the way, I'd forgotten about that and went on a completely different path. Now, years and years later, I've re-discovered art.
I've learnt that if we occupy ourselves with what we dislike or hate, we will be in the heart of every storm, every day.
My point is this: The life we lead is the one we make for ourselves. If we do what we love and are passionate about, no matter how fierce the storms, we will get through them and always be able to face the sun again.